lunes, 23 de junio de 2014

I LEARN ENGLISH BECAUSE...

Let's see your interests about this second language. Choose one o more options:
  1. I like it
  2. I will need it to get a job in my future.
  3. It's an International Language.
  4. My friends learn it.
  5. It's a school subject.
  6. I want to understand english book, film, music, people...
  7. I don't like it.
  8. I want to travel others countries.
  9. My paretns want me to learn it
  10. People need to speak at least two languages nowadays.
  11. It's an obligation
     Este tipo de actividad te muestra en sus diferentes opciones, las posibilidades reales que tiene aprender el inglés. Debes saber cuales son las buenas, por supuesto de entre todas ellas; aunque ya sabrás si te gusta o no y su utilidad en el futuro.

VÍDEOS VÍDEOS

Loading...