In 1864, Twain moved to California and worked in San Francisco as a reporter. His stories were very funny and before long he was well known. His first book, The Innocents Abroad, about his experiences while travelling in Italy and France, was published in 1869, and was very popular.
In 1870 Mark Twain married Olivia Langdon and they had four children. Twain publised some of his finest work between 1876 and 1884 including Tom Sawyer (1876), The Prince and the Pauper (1881) and The Adventures of Huckleberry Finn (1884).
Mark Twain died on Arpil 21, 1910 at the age of 75. His stories continue to amuse and entertain readers all over the world.
ANSWER THE QUESTIONS:
- WHERE WAS TWAIN BORN?____________________________________________
- wHAT WAS MARK TWAIN REAL NAME?___________________________________
- WHEN DID TWAIN DISCOVER HIS TALENT FOR WRITING?____________________
- WHAT DID TWAIN RECEIVE IN 1859?______________________________________
- WHO DID TWAIN MARRY?_______________________________________________
- WHEN TWAIN PUBLISHED " tHE PRINCE AND THE PAUPER"?_________________
- WHEN DID MARK TWAIN DIE?___________________________________________